Saturday, September 7, 2013

SRS

SRS by thethreaded~chickadee
SRS, a photo by thethreaded~chickadee on Flickr.
A finished mini and goodies for my partner in the sewing room swap http://www.flickr.com/groups/the_sewing_room_swap/! I hope she likes them. I was a little rushed with this project as I totally scrapped my first idea because I wasn't happy with the results. I do love the looptastic pattern http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/2012/05/quilts-from-modern-patchwork-part-4.html, If I had the time to hand stich it down like I wanted to and do an overall free motion, I would have been happier. I'm still thinking about doing a whole quilt in this pattern for our bedroom for a long term project. But, I think this mini is cheerful and fun and will hopefully brighten my partner's space :)

3 comments:

  1. I. Love. It. !! I'm so tickled and cannot wait to get it up on my wall. Thank you so much! And when I FMd you, I forgot to thank you for the book too. I had set it aside to look at the mini, and then I just rushed off to FM you. You really went all out and I could not be happier!

    ReplyDelete