So, yes I am fully immersed in preparing for baby. I found this super easy tutorial for adding some embellishment to burp rags with cloth diapers. Here is the tut I used: http://www.thinkingcloset.com/2013/03/27/burp-cloth-tutorial-for-the-beginner-sewist/
I really didn't need a tutorial, but I did like her idea of cutting a template out of a cereal box. It really sped up the ironing process. If you don't sew, half of sewing is ironing and cutting out! They were really cheap to make as I made them out of scraps of other things I've been sewing for baby B and a cloth diaper. These will really sop up some serious baby goop.
Oh, and I made a Boppy cover, I'm pretty happy with the results, I just pinned one cover that I had and created another one, I may write up a quick tutorial on this and think about growing this blog than a more reflective place for me, we'll see! I taught myself how to put in a zipper as well. I love these woodland animals, kind of the theme as we live in the woods in Maine. Feeling pretty accomplished today!
Ok, had to look at the guitar print again, it's almost my last little bit of it and I know that it's out of production...I do love fabric :)